Tuesday 21 March 2017

What I Have Learned?

   REFLECTION ABOUT EMPOWERMENT TECHNOLOGY: 
                       

     As a millennial’s, technology has a big impact in our life. Technology means the use of science in industry, engineering, etc. that we used to invent useful things or to solve problems. Technology helps us to make our life easier and the works faster. People nowadays, almost depend on technology. E-tech or known as Empowerment Technology studies about how we used technology nowadays. I talks about what are the good and bad effects of using technology. As well as what are the factors that might put us on danger when using technologies. In this generation people are continuing invents innovative technology, and we people as well are continue using it. But we have to keep on our mind that the use of technology must be in  a right and proper way. This subject helps a lot especially for me because I can apply this in my daily living. This subject gave me awareness and precautions when using technologies.
     For the last three months of learning E-tech or Empowerment Technology, I’ve learned a lot. As a senior high school student the information and the learning’s that I get is very essential in my daily living. Especially when I'm making my projects and assignments that involves or requires the use of technology such as phone or computers, also this subject also gave  me ideas about certain terms that I'm not familiar with. It widens my knowledge about technology. And now that there are a lot of things that I didn’t know yet when it comes on technology. The first thing that I've learned as all about Information and Communication Technology that deals with use of mobile  phones, telephones, internet, etc., which are useful when it comes on communication. Those things are very useful because now I can able to understand the different terms in using technology. 
      The second thing that I've learned as all about the only safety and security. In this part, information tells about what are the information or the things that you shouldn’t pose or put in your account because no matter what you post online it will affects you in the nearest future. Another thing is the internet threats. Because of this topic now I am aware from malicious software, spam and phishing that I might encountered someday. If you have knowledge about the said internet threat you will be safe and you will not be a victim from any danger. 
       Next thing that I've learned is how to be safe online. It gives me tips and the right things that we have to do. And what might happen to us if we don't follow any of them. Another important thing that I've learned is how we can protect our reputation through online. It tells that we have to use the internet in a right way because no matter what we do online could be used against us. We have to put in our mind that in everything that we post , share , or tag may affects our living maybe not now but someday. As  they said "think before you click" because within only one click your life could change in just a moment of time that you don't expect.  And also in this subject I have experience in making blogs . This subject is very essential especially today that our life almost depends on the technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment